Well, hello insomnia. Again. I suppose it’s from trudging around my neighborhood in 3 feet of snow the last 2 days after a work trip to Vegas, so I barely know my own name.
And while snow may not be a sport exactly, it was heartening to see (or experience)…
- People shoveling each other out
- A flash mob snowball fight
- People walking…
- …And even running
- My 6-inch-tall wiener dog trying to find a place to do, well, you know…(then cuddle up with his hedgehog)
- My favorite bar open, regardless
- AMAZING football and tennis with nowhere to go or be
In other words, I think the snow made us not only kinder and calmer but, ironically, more active. Let’s try to keep it that way? Especially since we will now need to build our arks.